Simple Install Instructions for Yamaha Radiator Fan
1. remove the drivers side front tire, the drivers side front shock (some just unbolt the top).
2. Pinch off the cooling line and disconnect from the rad. I put a rubber stopper in the line.
3. On the riders side, disconnect the wire.
4. Unbolt the old fan and slide it out the drivers side.
5. Slide the new fan in, bolt it up and reconnect the wires. Helps to have small hands to reconnect.
6.Reconnect the cooling line, refill the rad and burp the air from the system.
7. I would monitor the expansion tank and add coolant as necessary.